Because I would love to show you MINE! My Christmas list that is! Get your minds out of the gutter people! But really...I love doing this post every year. It always takes me back to childhood when I would start thinking of all those things I "needed". Now my own 4 yr old has finally started her list and I was amazed that at the very top of her list....before she put what she wanted, she wrote:
"Santa...please bring a truck for my brother .....and a new laptop for my mommy"
Yup ....my kid is AWESOME! And I'm also writing this .....just in case you happen to be reading Santa! I've been a really good girl......well at least for the last couple of months...I think :)
- 90mm Macro Lens - for when I really wanna get up in my kids' faces :)
- Photoshop CS5 - who doesn't want this?
- Sandwich Maker - I have wanted this for years and its only $20 ...lords know why i haven't just bought it myself.....but it makes some kick butt sandwiches!
- A nice comfy pair of TOMS
- Apple iMac Desktop - Santa, a laptop would be awesome too but I'm more of a desktop gal!
- The KEURIG!!!!!! What I love this! For lazy people like me who dread making coffee....this is the best invention ever....pick your flavor and put it in the machine....2 seconds!
- A nice vacation in sunny Puerto Rico - but this I WILL get no matter what :)
- Number 8 is self explanatory :::hint hint Santa!:::
Link up your Lists @ From Mrs. to Mama