2010 gave me my pride and joy, my beautiful son Antonio born on January 12th, 2010. That child melts my heart more and more each day. I also noticed a transition in my daughter Sofia. She said goodbye to her last little bits of baby fat and looks more like a little girl now than my little chubby baby :::tear::: But I'm so happy seeing her grow and learn and develop into a young lady.....and I'm definitely anxious to see how she changes in the upcoming year.
As for 2011 i'm hoping to ........
- Become a better photographer and maybe even take some classes or attend a workshop. My new baby Nikon D5000 will be put to good use........prepare to be overloaded with pics in the upcoming year people!
- Get Fifi's Closet where it needs to be with more merchandise and better pics ...definitly some self promotion!
- Become more organized in everyday life so I can enjoy more time with the bebes! (I think I'm a mess right now so I'm working on that)
- Take more time for myself. I feel like 2010, while filled with blessings, was a year that I put myself to the side.....I let myself go a little ...ok ALOT! I've always dressed nice and done my hair and made sure I was put together but 2010 got the best of me and I think I was a bit overwhelmed with life and being a mother of 2 now. 2011 is MY year and I WILL spend more taking care of ME!
- I also hope to find a home church which will either be Baptist or Pentecostal most likely I just haven't found one that totally feels 100% right for me ....but I know GOD has the place for me and my family and hopefully it ill be found soon!
Oh yeah don't forget to click the button below to vote for me on TMB too ....OR ELSE!!!......Just kidding! !