- Counts 1-17 in English and 1-13 in Spanish with exception of her word "eleventeen"
- Knows and rocognizes her entire alphabet in upper and lower cases
- Know how to recognize and spell her first and last name which is awesome being that her last name is long!
- Fifi can dress herself completely except for tying her shoes.
- She loves puzzles and can complete the ones for ages 5 and up all by herself.
- Knows all the shapes including the hard ones like parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus and octogon! (yeah Mommy is crazy and decided to teach her those)
- Loves loves loves hot dogs......if all else fails and she wont eat.....she can always make room for not 1...BUT 2 hot dogs! Oh yeah....and fruit too....shes a little fruit monster.....no wonder shes so darn skinny!
- Her favorite songs to sing are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Bringing Home My Baby Bumble Bee"
- Much to Mommy's dismay she wants to play "Ring Around the Rosie" all day .......One can only take so much spinning.......:::::sighs::::
- Fifi's loves animals and thinks shes the mommy to all of them!
- Hates bugs big or small ....she is absolutely terrified of them!
- Favorite books are "Cooking with the Cat" and "A Night Night Prayer". Fifis also loves her baby bible too and calls it her "Jesus Book"
We were talking about 3 out of 4 of Fifi's grandparents in Heaven. I told her they are happy and safe with Jesus in Heaven now. She told me she wanted to be in Heaven too. So I said, "Someday Jesus comes to get all of us and if we believe in him we will go to Heaven with him." Fifi said, "Does he come to get us on a motorcycle mommy?" I think she sees a bit too much of her Daddy's motorcycle.....although I was laughing hysterically! This girl is such a clown and I am so excited to see whats to come in her future and see the beautiful person she's becoming!
I will leave you with a video of her birthday dinner at Cuban Pete's .....I think she was a bit traumatized by the singing....